Friends of West Grove
Friends of West Grove are parents and carers who work together to raise additional funds that enhance the learning experience our children have access to.
All parents and carers are very welcome and are automatically part of Friends of West Grove, how much involvement you have is up to you but the more support we have the more successful our fundraising efforts are!
• Winter Fair – 9th December
• Christmas jumper day & cake sale – 16th December
• Talent Show – Date TBC
• International Evening – Date TBC
Projects we are raising money for
• Spectacular mural for the library
• Equipment for playground games
• Subsidies for a whole school end of year trip to Knebworth Park
Approximate funds raised yearly
• Summer Fair £3,500
• Winter Fair – £2600
• Playground sales – £800
• Non-uniform days – £350
• Greeting Cards £720
Projects supported in the past
• New iPads – Complete overhaul of school IT equipment including new server and 30 new iPads
• PGL – Each year we subsidise a number of children to attend the outdoor
Become a friend
None of the above would be possible without the support of our parent and carers community.
For more information contact: email@example.com or contact the office.
Any time you can spare would be hugely appreciated.